[SEO Workshop Perth] Out Rank Your Competition With Local SEO Hacks
“If you aren’t using SEO to boost your business yet, it’s time to act before your competitors do!”
Here’s What You’ll Learn From This Workshop:
- Over 3 hours of unique and powerful content
- Simple to follow 30-Day Action Plan
- Understand SEO best practices and implement them throughout your website
- Increase your organic traffic by learning the latest and most successful SEO techniques
- Get more customers using a proven, foolproof strategy
- Whats working in local SEO for 2017. Hacks that give you results fast.
- Learn to measure and optimize your SEO performance with the best SEO monitoring tools.
Who Should Attend?
Small Businesses | Entrepreneurs | Marketing, Sales, Social Media & Communication Professionals
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
There are many aspects to SEO, from the words used on a page which are searched in google and how they are effectively inserted, to cultivating external links from reputable websites.
Search Engine Optimisation is STILL the BEST lead generation tactic in 2017
As a marketing strategy, SEO returns a higher ROI than any other lead acquisition tactic available.
In a survey by marketingcharts.com, 8 in 10 global company marketers rate SEO as either excellent or good in terms of return on investment.
It’s no surprise that 93% of online experiences start with a search engine.
From an implementation and management standpoint, SEO is scalable, flexible, measurable and easy to leverage.
In this two hour class, you’ll learn how to get found online by searchers looking for exactly what you have to sell, and ways to streamline your content production.
People spend thousands on marketing agencies that get them nowhere. This class provides the expertise you need to either do it yourself or hire the right contractors.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We are almost directly opposite the Red Cat Bus Stop located just after Portacom on Hay St, West Perth.
There will be plenty of street parking available on Hay St at that time.
REFUND POLICY: Please let us know at least 2 days before the scheduled event if you cannot make it by emailing us at [email protected] No refunds will be issued within 2 days.