(CLOSED) 2017 Digital Marketing Scholarship
Summit Web is searching for the next generation of passionate Australian digital marketers
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing is an incredibly dynamic and ever evolving industry that is becoming more and more critical in the modern Australian business landscape.
Unfortunately, because of the rapidly changing nature of SEO and digital marketing, it often makes it difficult to be included in long term university course syllabuses.
Summit Web is aiming to help provide support in this area of study by creating our very own Australian Tertiary level digital marketing scholarship offered to students currently studying in relevant fields.
We hope to invest in the next generation of Digital marketers to promote future healthy industry growth and acceleration.
- Full time tertiary level students
- Part time tertiary level students
- Available to international and domestic students
- Must be currently enrolled in an approved Australian university or tertiary education institution.
- Must be currently enrolled and studying a relevant undergraduate degree
- One essay response submission per student
- Essay responses must be between 800-2000 words
- Must address or answer one of the following questions provided below
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17-28
- AWARD VALUE: $1000
- CLOSE DATE: CLOSED
How are contemporary SEO trends now becoming relevant to digital marketing and Australian businesses in 2017?
How do you see current SEO trends evolving over the next decade?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOW TO ENTER
Write a 800 – 2000 word essay response to one of the listed questions which either addresses or answers the selected question.
Complete the entry form below including;
- Your full name
- Email address
- Contact details
- Student number if applicable
- Name of the education institution you are enrolled in or plan to enroll in to (please specify)
- Your enrolled degree name
- Entries must be submitted no later than 6pm on the 30th of September 2017
CREATING YOUR WINNING ENTRY
Judges will award the scholarship prize based on the assessment of:
- Clarity and persuasiveness
- Use of data and/or trends
- Ability to convey content effectively through language
- Ability to research
- Key understanding of relevant concepts
- Writing with Australian business in mind as target audience
HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE
- You must be between 17 and 28 years of age
- You must be enrolled either part time or full time in a university or other relevant tertiary undergraduate or similar level qualification
- You also must be able to provide proof in the form of appropriate photo identification or birth certificate if selected
- You cannot be a friend or relative of any Summit Web Staff
- All entries will be read and judged by a panel of digital marketing experts from the Summit Web team.
- The winner will be selected from a shortlist of finalists’ responses which will be published across social media and on our website before a winner is anounced and notified by email by the 31st of October 2017.
- The winner will be officially announced on Summit Web’s social channels and website after this date.
Note: By entering, you agree that Summit Web can, at its discretion, choose to publish any material you provide in relation to the competition on any format and at any time. You acknowledge that some or all of your entry may be used in the production of future marketing material and content for Summit Web.
- Please submit the form below
- Entry is 100% free for students who meet the criteria above
- Your personal infomation is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties